Pure Mulberry Silk Duvet Cover
- Each bed linen is made to measure, the lead time is about 10 working days plus shipping time
- One piece of Silk Duvet Cover
- 100% 25 momme weight pure Mulberry silk
- The highest grade 6A long fiber silk
- Certified: OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Color: Grey
- Made-to-order, non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- French tail closure - shaped tail which tucks under the end of the mattress to keep the duvet in place
- Machine-washable with delicate liquid detergent
- Each piece of bed sheets is prepared in a white gift box with a ribbon
- Below are the sizes that we suggest:
Made-to-order, exclusively for you, from the highest grade 25 momme organic mulberry silk. Incredible sensation for your whole body, assuring ideal temperature and softness against your skin. Experience the ultimate luxury every single night. Silk bedding reduce the formation of sleeping creases, help your skin retain moisture, reduce bed head and split ends and provide significant beauty benefits to your face and body.
Our dermatologically-tested silk pillowcases and eye masks are soothing and gentle, ideal for sensitive skin. The smooth surface is an anti-ageing wonder, reducing the formation of creases over the entire body. An incredible sensation for your whole body.
Our exquisitely-soft silk bedding, made from the highest-quality, pure 25mm Mulberry silk, will turn every night of sleep into the ultimate luxury..
Sleeping on silk bedding helps you relax more deeply and fall asleep with greater ease. Silk balances your senses, calms your nervous system, and is a massage for your senses, enhancing the quality of sleep.
Silk is a natural temperature regulator ensuring that the perfect temperature is maintained during sleep.
We appreciate your feedback about this product
Opinions of our customers about this product